Report a Concern

Concerned about an adult?

If someone or something is making a child feel scared, threatened or distressed, report it to the police by calling 101 or 999 in an emergency

To report a person, offence, website or illegal images, please contact one of the following organisations. 
  • The police on 101. If you think a child is in immediate danger, please call 999.
  • IWF to report suspected online child sexual abuse images or videos. If it is illegal, the IWF will take steps to take this down and safeguard the child.
  • CEOP to report concerns about any suspicious sexual behaviour with a child.
  • NSPCC Helpline for guidance or support. It’s free and you don’t have to say who you are.

Welcome to the Online Safety Hub

How old are you?

If you are under 18, click the blue button below to visit the Online Safety Hub micro-site for children and young people.